Tuesday 3 May 2011

Preliminary Task


The reason I chose this as the front cover of my preliminary task is because it is a very simple picture, but both Jenai and myself are students, which is relevant for a college magazine. 
Above is my front cover of my college magazine made especially for the preliminary task. As you can see, it does not have very much detail but that is because it was just a practice version before Jenai and myself made the actual thing. It was made on paint, as it had to be made at home and I do not have Photoshop or publisher on my laptop. That is why the quality is not brilliant.

Above, is my mock up of a contents page for my preliminary task. It was also made in paint like the actual front cover, for the same reason. The one problem with using paint for this task, is that I couldn't slightly slant the boxes. I wanted the images along the right hand side to be slightly slanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment